Time to Forget All Your Reverse Parking Woes
Technology; where would we be without it? This is particularly true for those of us who cannot reverse to save our lives. Even for the most seasoned drivers, reverse parking can pose a bit of a challenge. Many automakers have long realized the difficulties that many motorists face in parking or reversing their vehicles.
Most vehicles these days have PDC (Park Distance Control) as a standard feature. These reverse parking sensors function by deploying high frequency sounds whenever the vehicle is approaching an obstacle within a certain range. They are generally installed via vents that have been drilled into the vehicle’s bumper. The fact that your vehicle did not come with a parking distance control does not mean that you cannot improvise and purchase a new one from a top end and reliable aftermarket brand.
If your car does not have one, then perhaps this list of the top 9 RPS (Reverse Parking Sensors) will help make your parking more bearable, safe and accurate.
Best Reverse Parking Sensors for Cars
|Esky EC135-05 Waterproof License Plate Camera||$$||4.96|
|Gino 1/4" CCD Flush Mount Backup Rear View Camera||$$$||4.94|
|Esky Wireless Color Video Transmitter and Receiver||$$||4.90|
|XD-066 LED Display Car Reverse Backup Radar||$$||4.90|
|Esky 170° Viewing Angle Universal Car License Plate Frame Mount Rear View Camera||$$||4.86|
- Esky EC135-05 Waterproof Car Rear View Camera
- Gino 1/4″ CCD Flush Mount Backup Rear View Camera
- Esky Wireless Color Video Transmitter and Receiver
- XD-066 LED Display Car Reverse Backup Radar
- TaoTronics Car Dash Cam HD 1080P
- AGPtEK Universal Waterproof Adjustable CMOS Rear-view License Plate Car Rear Backup Camera
- Esky EC170-06 HD Color CCD Waterproof Car Rear View Backup Camera
- Esky 170° Viewing Angle Universal Car License Plate Frame Mount Rear View Camera
- AUTO-VOX Cam1 HD Car Rear View Backup Camera
No matter how good a driver seems to be, these added accessories are at times essential and not just a luxury added feature. In fact, it is for this reason that they have become standard with all new vehicles and should be on your next to purchase list without a doubt.
If you like this article, please rate it.