The Most Seductive Perfumes for Men That Make Women Go Wild
The Sexiest Perfumes That Will Make The Women Drool
Although many women seem to think that men still live in the stone age and communicate with grunts and fists, there are a growing number of males that like to look after themselves, and actually put in some time and effort into their appearance. Women are not the only ones who like to have sex appeal, and there is a growing market for quality, sensual fragrances for men. There are many different fragrances and no one scent will appeal to every man. If you are a modern man who is looking to seduce the ladies with a signature scent, then look no further than these most seductive perfumes for men formulated for the manly man.
Best Seductive Perfume For Men
|Picture||Perfume Brand||Bottle Size||Price||Our Rating|
|Creed Aventus Spray For Men||120 ml (4 oz)||$$$||5|
|Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum||50 ml (1.6 oz)||$$$||4.99|
|Clive Christian 1872 Perfume Spray for Men||50 ml (1.6 oz)||$$$||4.98|
|Christian Dior Sauvage for Men||200 ml (6.7 oz)||$$||4.95|
|Hermes Terre D'hermes Pure Perfume for Men||200 ml (6.7 oz)||$$||4.93|
|Bottega Veneta Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray||90 ml (3 oz)||$$||4.90|
|Calvin Klein Intense Euphoria for Men||100 ml (3.4 oz)||$||4.87|
|Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau De Toilette||200 ml (6.7 oz)||$||4.85|
|Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette Spray||150 ml (5.1 oz)||$||4.8|
Table of Contents
- Best Seductive Perfume For Men
- Creed Aventus
- Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Parfum
- Clive Christian 1872 Cologne For Men
- Christian Dior Sauvage
- Hermes Terre D’Hermes Pure Perfume for Men
- Botega Veneta Pour Homme
- Calvin Klein Euphoria Man Intense
- Yves Saint Laurent L’Homme
- Paco Rabanne Invictus
- Most Seductive Perfumes For Men Guide
- Why does my fragrance smell different at various times?
- How do I know whether a fragrance is suited to a male?
- How do I store my fragrance?
- Most Seductive Perfumes for Men
- Nautica Voyage By Nautica For Men
- Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani For Men
- Cool Water By Davidoff For Men
- Versace Man Eau Fraiche By Gianni Versace For Men
- Nautica Classic for Men by Nautica
- Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Toilettes Spray
- Raw Chemistry Pheromones For Men Pheromone Cologne
- Yacht Man Blue By Puig Eau-de-toilette Spray
- The One By Dolce and Gabbana for Men
Most Seductive Perfumes For Men Guide
Perfumes are officially not only for women, and can even be considered manly (although it is hard to be truly masculine and tough when spraying it onto your wrists, so maybe leave this part of the process to the privacy of your bedroom). So now that it is considered ‘cool’ for men to wear perfume (more commonly referred to as cologne in the male kingdom), where should you start? Your ultimate goal will be to seduce the ladies, or to impress the current woman in your life, so you will want a fragrance which suits you and matches your personality. There are some key considerations when purchasing the most seductive perfumes for men.
Beware of the fakes.
Along with handbags and shoes, fragrances and perfumes are very commonly faked. It is not difficult to create a fake fragrance (especially if you are selling to someone who is not familiar with what the perfume or cologne should actually smell like) – it is quite literally just fragranced water. However fake fragrances are often made from very cheap ingredients and can irritate the skin. They will also not last as long, and so can end up being one big waste of money. Ensure that you purchase the most seductive perfumes for men from a reputable seller such as Amazon.
Different brands of cologne will have different ways of identifying fakes, and these are often detailed on forums or even on the company’s website. For example a fake of a particular cologne might have a white nozzle and the genuine a black nozzle, so check your product closely if you suspect a fake and report them straight away.
Different types of scents
Men may be considered simple minded creatures by women, however, in reality, males are quite diverse, and one fragrance that is great on one male may be completely inappropriate and not suit another. There are a few key types of the most seductive perfumes for men, depending on what type of male you are (and even what type of woman you are trying to seduce). These types are very generalized and should not be taken too seriously. At the end of the day, if you are happy and confident in your scent, then it is the right one for you.
- Aromatics– made from plants (think grassy and minty notes). Commonly found in men’s colognes, these generally suit the more serious men such as businessmen and those who live in cities.
- Citrus – Citrus fragrances suit everybody – from men and women, so you may find your citrus cologne being used by the women in your life. Citrus scents clearly come from citrus fruits, and are generally favored by the younger men.
- Floral – Not as common in men’s cologne simply because florals are more feminine. Some men do love the floral scents, and common flowers include jasmine, lavender and marigold. These will generally be favored by younger, confident men who are not afraid to flaunt a bit of femininity.
- Leather – Nothing screams ‘manly’ like leather – these colognes will make it seem like you are wearing a new leather jacket, and make you feel somewhat like a cowboy. For the adventurous and confident male.
- Wood – Another quintessentially masculine scent is the woody and earthy undertones which are found in so many of the popular men’s fragrance. If being a woodchopper and lumberjack appeals to you, then you would like these fragrances. Wolverine seems like the type of guy that would spray a woody cologne before a big fight.
- Spicy – Usually reserved for the older distinguished gentleman who favors cigars over cigarettes, spiced scented colognes are actually growing in popularity, and can often be found in the high end brands such as Dolce & Gabbana. The main visible notes will include cinnamon and other spices, and will have a sharp fragrance, offering a real air of sophistication.
Why does my fragrance smell different at various times?
It is important to remember that there are many factors that can change the smell of a perfume – rarely does a fragrance smell the same on your skin than it does straight out of the bottle or canister. IN fact, there are so many variants that can change the way a particular fragrance smells, that there is no wonder that it can smell slightly different every time you apply it. Common factors that affect a fragrance include body chemistry, diet, skin moisture, age and even stress (as stress releases certain pheromones which will mix with the chemical fragrance). Also, the longer that you wear a fragrance for, the different it will start to smell – this is simply due to external factors such as the weather affecting the skin, and your natural musk will come through and mix with the artificial fragrance.
How do I know whether a fragrance is suited to a male?
There is no rule or law that states that a particular fragrance is strictly only to be used by a particular gender. If you are a male and you were to apply a female fragrance, nothing negative will happen, However the reason why most fragrances are either targeted at women or men is simply because generally different types of scents better suit different genders. For example, floral scents are more appealing for women, whereas men seem to favour more woody and spicy tones. Citrus scents are mutually favored, and many unisex fragrances will have these undertones. The best way of telling whether a particular fragrance is marketed to a female, male or both (unisex) is simply by reading the label – somewhere it will say ‘for her’ or ‘for him’. If it does not, then the use of the word ‘perfume’ will indicate a female fragrance, whereas ‘cologne’ is reserved for the men.
How do I store my fragrance?
It is important to remember that a fragrance is a perishable product – it consists of chemicals which create a smell, and if not stored well, chemical reactions can occur which can affect the life of the cologne or perfume. It will not do well in extreme temperatures, so best to keep it out of the direct sunlight, and out of freezing temperatures. Like any beauty and self-care product, it is best to be kept in a cool, dry place. It is best not to keep it in your bathroom as they tend to be steamy. Somewhere in your bedroom away from a window is ideal, and will mean that you will be able to get the most out of your favorite fragrance, and keep seducing the women for a long time.
Looking for more? Check out another 9 awesome perfumes for men below!
Most Seductive Perfumes for Men
|Picture||Model||Bottle Size||Price||Our Rating|
|Nautica Voyage By Nautica For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray||3.4 oz||$$||4.97|
|Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray||3.4 Ounces||$$$||4.96|
|Cool Water By Davidoff For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray||4.2 Ounces||$$||4.96|
|Versace Man Eau Fraiche By Gianni Versace For Men Edt Spray||3.4 Oz||$$||4.95|
|Nautica Classic for Men by Nautica EDT Spray||3.4 oz 100ml||$$||4.95|
|Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Toilettes Spray||4.2 Fluid Ounce||$$||4.95|
|RawChemistry Pheromones For Men Pheromone Cologne||1 Fl Oz||$$$||4.94|
|Yacht Man Blue By Puig Eau-de-toilette Spray||3.4 Ounce||$$||4.93|
|The One By Dolce and Gabbana for Men||3.3 Ounce||$$||4.93|