Best Gifts for Graduation in 2019
There are many ideas for graduation gifts because achievement needs to be celebrated and rewarded. Whether your child is graduating from kindergarten, or high school or college show them you are proud of them and their achievements by getting them a gift that they will cherish for years to come. You don’t have to spend a fortune either, as they say, it is the thought that counts, and you can show them your admiration of their achievement with a simple gift to commemorate the occasion without having to break the bank.
Graduation is a proud moment for any student and a gift such as a photo frame to capture the moment or something personalised like an engraved graduation jewelry, or even something they can use in the next step of their journeys such as a suitcase, laptop or tablet to use for college, or a back-to-school knap sack for the middle-school grads, or even a mug to use at the office in their new job for the college grads.
Celebrate their achievement and mark it with a gift to show them that you are proud of them. We have put together a comprehensive list of top gifts to consider whether you want to spend a lot or a little, we have something for everybody.
- Best Gift Ideas for Graduation in 2019
- Funny Graduation Master Plan Gift Mug
- Class of 2019 Graduation Pillow
- Ingooood 2019 Graduation Gift Bangle Bracelet
- Alex and Ani Graduation Cap 2019 Bangle Bracelet
- Aurora World Graduation Bear Plush
- Prinz Living Life “I’m Done” Grad Pig Bank
- Straight Outta High School Class of 2019 Graduation T-Shirt
- Graduation gift
- For my Daughter on Graduation Day Gift Poem
- 2017 Charm Layered Over 2019 Penny Keychain
- Enesco Foundations Graduation Mini Angel Figurine
- Straight Outta Preschool Graduation T-Shirt
- A Graduation Present Gift Poem for A Son
- Engraved Leatherette Graduation Picture Frame
- Straight Outta Middle School Graduation Gift T-Shirt
- ELOI Silver/Blue/Pink Class of 2019 Heart Charm
- My First Graduation – Back to School Picture Frame Gift
- Cottage Garden Graduation Musical Jewelry Box
- Class of Personalized SINGLE Graduation Champagne Glass
- Graduation Shirt Gift 2019
- College High School Graduation T-Shirt-Game Over
- Lawrence Frames Black Wood Graduate Frame
- MCS Graduation Shadow Box Frame
- Thanh 39’s Personalized Maple Wood Case and Two Pens for Graduate
- Echo Dot
- Firmstrong Urban Lady Beach Cruiser Bicycle
- GMC Denali Road Bike
- Schwinn 20-Inch Loop Folding Bike
- Ancheer Power Plus Electric Mountain Bike
- Nakto 26″ 250W Cargo-Electric Bicycle
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
- Cowin E-7 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo Headphones
- TaoTronics Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop
- Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575-33BM Notebook
- Dell XPS9360-4841SLV 13.3″ Laptop
- ASUS ZenBook UX330UA-AH54 Laptop
- Kindle Paperwhite E-reader
- Cards Against Humanity
- SOCKO Laptop Backpack
- Seward Trunk College Dorm and Camp Storage Footlocker
- Backpack for Laptops 17 inch Shockproof Water Resistant Travel Bag
- Leaper Casual Lightweight Canvas Laptop Bag Shoulder Bag
- FreeBiz 18.4 Inches Laptop Backpack
- Lily Bloom 28″ Exp Spinner Luggage
- American Tourister Star Wars 21 Inch Hard Side Spinner
- Lucas Luggage 20 inch Rolling Suitcase
- Ever Moda Rolling Wheeled Duffle Bag
- Samsonite 32.5″ Tote-A-Ton 3 Piece Duffel Set of 3
- RAVPower Portable Charger
- Apple iPad 9.7 inch 128GB
- Nintendo Switch
- Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband
- Apple Watch Series 2, 38mm Silver Aluminum Case
- SABRE Red Kuros! Pepper Spray Durable Aqua Key Case
- URPOWER 2nd Version Essential Oil Diffuser
- Fire HD 8 Tablet
- The HangEasy High-End Camping Hammock
- Buyers Guide Questions
- Top Pick
- Premium Choice
- Great Value
Best Gift Ideas for Graduation in 2019
We all need some personal protection, especially women alone. The Sabre gives you the ability to protect yourself on campus or anywhere else. With an impressive 10-foot (3M) range you can protect yourself from a distance. Trusted by law enforcement.
Buyers Guide Questions
Top Gift under $1000
Graduation is a time of celebration and a time to let your son, daughter, husband or wife or even a close friend know how proud you are of their achievement. Giving them a gift is a sure way of letting them know how much you appreciate the effort and hard work they have put in to get them to where they are today. Their graduation. So what do you get a high school or college graduates? How much do you spend? A good option is always technology. A laptop or tablet or even something that will make their dorm room, of first apartment high tech and interactive. Something that will help them in their next endeavours, be it work for the college graduates, or college for the high school graduates.
We reviewed some awesome gift ideas in our top graduation gifts list and our top choice in the category for under $1000 would most definitely be the ASUS ZenBook UX330UA-AH54 13.3-inch Ultra-Slim Laptop. For either the graduates starting out in their career or the college student in need of something lightweight to carry between classes but with all the bells and whistles, the ASUS is the perfect option. It is sleek and only weighs in at 2.6lbs. Fast storage and memory having at 256GB SSD with 8GB DDR3 RAM, wide view HD display with pre-installed windows 10 and the latest 7th generation Intel i5-7200U 2.5 GHz Processor, not to mention the 13.3-inch wide-view screen and built-in fingerprint reader with one-touch login via Windows Hello.
Then there is the connectivity of this excellent machine with HDMI/D-SUB/USB Type C, 802.11a/c WiFi and SD Card Reader, so using Facebook, Skype and even Netflix will be no problem at all. One of the top ideas for a graduation gift is always technology and this superb laptop ticks all the boxes. The ASUS is available now on Amazon for the amazing price of $699.00 or $777.99 if you want to include pre-loaded Microsoft Office for them. They will be overjoyed at your generosity and know how proud you are of their achievements with this top gift for under $1000.
Top Present under $500
Ideas for the top present under $500 are plentiful, however we would suggest tech for any graduates and therefore our choice for top present under $500 is the Apple iPad 9.7 inch – 32GB. Technology is what connects us all today and most every grad be it from junior high to college appreciates a good piece of technology such as the Apple Ipad. This is a good WiFi tablet that you can Facebook, Skype and watch videos on, and it now is together with an amazing package on Amazon.
If you are looking for the perfect gift that the graduates will truly appreciate then you found it in the Apple Ipad. It will also be good for you to be able to communicate with them when they go off to college, Skyping or following their Facebook page will become a good way to reassure yourself that they are well and getting on in College.
Top Gift for Graduation under $100
Ideas for the top gift for graduation under $100 are not hard to come by, and we have an excellent selection which we have covered, however our choice for Top Gift for Graduation under $100 on our list of Graduation Gifts is the RAVPower Portable Charger. Most of your high school or college graduates already have some good tech, such as Iphone, Ipad, Ipod and laptop. The challenge is always to keep them charged and ready to use all the time. There is nothing worse than running out of battery life just before your first big presentation in your new job, or an important class in college. That is why we have selected something that will ensure this will never happen.
The RAVPower Portable Charger has an impressive 16750mAh capacity which will provide 5.5 charges for iPhone 7, 3.5 charges for Samsung S7, or 1 charge for iPad Air. With this piece of technology you will never be without power. The Dual iSmart 2.0 USB ports charge your phone and tablet at the same time and at greater speed. The 2A input will half your recharging time, a full recharge takes around 9 – 10 hours using the DC 5V/2A charger or 16 – 17 hours using the 1A charger.
The power button will allow you check your battery status with 4 LED indicators, it also has a convenient built-in flashlight so you will also never be left in the dark. It has a very reliable A+ Lithium-Ion Battery which is durable and will give you over 500 charge cycles and is protected from voltage surge and overload. Your grad will greatly appreciate this thoughtful gift that will help them to keep all their vital tech powered no matter where they are, which in 2019 is vital as our lives revolve around connectivity and technology. Available on Amazon now. Usually sells for $99.99 but now is going for $39.99 on sale, so there is no reason not to get that special grad something special to recognise their achievement on graduation day.
Best Graduation Gift under $20
Ideas for grad presents usually involve some form of technology. But they are not always the best ideas. The most thoughtful graduation gift is to give a memory. Capturing the moment is what it is all about with a photo frame gift. Giving them a memory in the form of a photograph of you and them on their graduation day is a priceless memory that they will treasure forever. In order to keep that memory safe you need a place to put it and to display it proudly on a shelf or at their work desk.
The Engraved Leatherette Graduation Picture Frame our Best Graduation Gift under $20 from those items reviewed by us as the Best Graduation Gifts. This is a unique engraved photo frame with the words “Graduate Class of 2019” etched gold on the leatherette frame. It is elegant and stylish and will look good on the mantel piece of an apartment. The dimensions of this lovely photo frame are 8” x 10” and it is made for a 5” x 7” photo. You can either stand this photo frame on your work desk or hang it from the wall. If you are looking for an inexpensive gift that is personal in nature and will be treasured by your friend, sister or brother for a long time to come then the Engraved Leatherette Graduation Picture Frame at only $18.95 at Amazon is an excellent option.
Recommend Stocking Filler
So you are attending your friend’s or sister or brother’s graduation party and giving a card alone is not an option, you need ideas for a gift that is not expensive but will let him or her know that you recognise their achievement and celebrate it with them. You don’t want to get the standard funny t-shirt or something that they are likely to receive from someone else. So what do you do? Well our recommendation for the perfect stocking filler would be the Prinz Living Life “I’m Done” Grad Pig Bank. It is cute and funny and on top of that will serve a special purpose. Everybody has a dream and graduates are no different. Whether it be looking forward to a great summer vacation, a trip to Paris, a tablet and laptop or just about anything else, everybody is saving for something.
The “I’m Done” Grad Pig Bank is a glazed black and white ceramic pig with a graduation cap on its head and the wording “I’m Done, now help me Survive” printed in gold on the side. It has a high gloss finish and the design is on both sides. It is cute and funny and quite a unique little gift. A great stocking filler at only $15 from Amazon.