Find Your Zen With These Sleek and Comfortable Yoga Pants
There is no denying that yoga is great for the mind, body and spirit. Social media is full of slender flexible celebrities like Miranda Kerr and Alessandra Ambrosio standing on their heads and twisting into a human pretzel.
There is more to yoga then just dislocating limbs however – form and technique are critical to avoid injuries. Whether it’s the downward dog, half-moon or side plank, ultimate comfort and flexibility is a must. Yoga requires the mind to be completely relaxed and empty, and this is impossible if you are wearing ill-fitting or unsuitable clothing.
Ever tried to fully extend your leg in skinny jeans? Impossible! This is why there is a large market devoted to yoga clothing. When it comes to yoga pants for women, there are many different styles, depending on your body shape and the type of yoga you plan on doing.
Here are the top 9 yoga pants for women, tried and tested!
Best Yoga Pants for Women
|90 Degree by Reflex Power Flex Yoga Pants||$$||4.9|
|GOGO TEAM Womens Yoga Herem Pants||$$$||4.85|
|Alki'i Yoga Capri with Foldover waistband||$$||4.83|
|AvaCostume Womens Harem Pants||$$||4.75|
|Blue Ladies Color Block Rolled Waist Black Yoga Pants||$$||4.70|
- 90 Degree by Reflex Power Flex Yoga Pants
- 90 Degree By Reflex Yoga Hidden Pocket Capris
- GOGO TEAM Women’s Yoga Harem Pants
- Alki’i Yoga Capri with Fold over Waistband
- 90 Degree By Reflex – High Waist Tummy Control Shapewear
- 90 Degree by Reflex – Performance Active wear – Printed Yoga Capri
- Unique Styles Fold-over Waistband Stretchy Cotton-blend Yoga Pants
- Ava Costume Women’s Modal Cotton Soft Yoga Sports Dance Harem Pants
- Clothes Effect Ladies Color Block Rolled Waist Black Yoga Pants
Whether you are a pro at yoga, a wannabe Gisele Bündchen, or even just like the look and feel of yoga pants without the actual desire for yoga, then any of these tried and tested pants will be for you. Whether you prefer the sporty bright look or the somewhat hippie harem style, you can be sure that any of these pants will mix style with functionality.
Wearing the wrong type of pants to yoga is a fashion faux pas you simply can not afford to make, and the stares of the other yoga mums can have a negative effect on your mental state. Not to mention that yoga is not exactly cheap (unless you are following the instructions on YouTube videos), so it is important to look the part!
If you like this article, please rate it.