Find the Widest Selection of School Bags to Get a School Day Off to a Great Start
From the earliest stages of civilization, bags were used every day by men and women. They were made of animal skin, cotton, or woven plant fibers, and was folded at the edges then secured in a shape with strings of the same material. In the ancient Egypt, several hieroglyphs depict males with bags tied around their waste. Furthermore, the Bible mention pouches, especially Judas Iscariot, that people carry around to store their money and other personal items because clothes don’t have pockets. After a while, bags came in various designs for different purposes. However, men’s bags slowly disappeared in the course of the 17th century with the introduction of pockets in clothes towards the end of the 16th century. Since then, bags belonged almost exclusively to the women’s domain.
Nowadays, bags also became an essential fashion accessory. Students use their bag as a fashion statement (besides its primary function of carrying school materials). High school and college students need space for books, technology and recreation.
High school students need bigger packs than elementary or middle-schoolers to carry their supplies. By this time, they are often required to have computers along with standard school necessities like books, binders, gym clothes, and lunches. And don’t forget music players, phones, and not to mention cosmetics.
Below are the best school bags for college and high school students of 2016.
- American Shield 16.6 inch Laptops Backpack
- TrendyMax Galaxy Pattern School Backpack
- Kattee Men’s School Bag
- Hitop Geometry Dot Casual Canvas Backpack
- Leaper Casual Lightweight Canvas Laptop Bag
- Gootium 30520 Canvas Backpack
- WATERFLY Packable Shoulder Backpack
- Ibagbar Vintage Military Cotton Canvas Messenger Bag
- Swiss Gear Sherpa 16″ Laptop Backpack
The best backpack is going to give you the freedom you need to plan your day efficiently. Time is always at a premium when you’re in high school or college, and the last piece you need is a backpack that can stand up to the wear and tear of your schedule. That’s why finding a comfortable backpack that is highly durable should be your top priority. If the backpack hurts your back or doesn’t balance your weight well, you actually could hurt yourself. That’s why comfort is a prime priority.
Things you might consider before buying.
1. Bag protection. The backpack doesn’t have to be waterproof, but it should be at least water-resistant so your books, papers, and electronics can be well protected.
2. Material content. You might consider a leather backpack for excellent durability. However, new materials like rip-stop nylon and Cordura are here to stay. It’s a fraction of the cost of genuine leather, and you’ll still be in style.
3. Item organization. Plan to take all of your notes with your laptop in class. Then your battery goes out, and you don’t have a close outlet. A backpack should have versatile compartments and organizational features to survive a busy day.
And do not forget your budget. The price of the best backpacks for a student is a representation of these buying tips. Better materials are going to cost more. Excellent craftsmanship charges more as well. That’s why it is so important to shop for the specific features you need.
If you like this article, please rate it.