The Best Korean Cushion Compacts Come With A Great Price Tag
The latest craze in the world of cosmetics are Korean cushion compacts, the miraculous liquid dispensing makeup pads. Not only do these products even out skin tone and cover up blemishes, but many of them also provide Sun Factor Protection (SPF), while giving you a radiant glow at the same time. These top 9 best Korean cushion compact products are all you will need to maintain natural and beautiful skin.
Best Korean Cushion Compacts
|Picture||Cream Model||Compact Liquid||Price||Our Rating|
|Amore Pacific Color Control Cushion Compact||0.6 oz (17 ml)||$$$||5|
|DONGINBI Korea Cosmetic Red Ginseng Radiance Cushion||0.6 oz (17 ml) x 2||$$$||5|
|Peripera Watery Face Pride Up Cushion Compact||0.5 oz (14ml)||$$||4.8|
|AHC Prime Essential Cushion #21||0.6 oz (17 ml) x 2||$$||4.7|
|IOPE Air Cushion Xp Cushion||0.8 oz (22 ml) x 2||$||4.6|
Table of Contents
- Best Korean Cushion Compacts
- AmorePacific Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ (#204 Tan Gold)
- Donginbi Korea Cosmetic Red Ginseng Radiance Cushion BB SPF 50+ / PA+++ (#23 Calm Beige)
- Peripera Watery Face Pride Up SPF 50 / PA+++ (Vanilla Beige)
- AHC Prime Essential Cushion SPF50 / PA+++ [#21 + Refill] (Pink Beige)
- IOPE Air Cushion XP BB Cream Compact [0.5oz + Refill] (Ice Vanilla Natural)
- CLIO VF21 Cushion CC Compact (#1 Beige)
- April Skin Magic Snow Cushion White (#21 Light Beige)
- IOPE Air Cushion RX N21 SPF 50+/PA+++ [15g + Refill] (Natural – Ice Vanilla)
- Missha M Magic Cushion SPF50+/PA+++ (No.27)
Once you’ve used a Korean compact cushion for a while you’ll never go back to those expensive combinations of base, cover-up and who knows what else. Everything you need for smoothing out your skin tone can be found in these amazing products above. They come in various shades, so you will always find something suitable for your specific needs. Your skin will thank you for choosing to try one of these out, and you will be amazed at the results. SPF is very important to understand as you could burn yourself in the sun, without realising (as this study states).
Need more information about these Compacts, Michelle Phan explains more below.