These are the Top 10 Best Air Jordans Ever Made
Which of the iconic Jordans is the best ever of all time? We will try to answer that question. Whether you are a player, or just a fan, there is a Jordan out there with your name on it. Time has not diminished the demand for Air Jordan sneakers even in 2017.
Michael Jordan, a legendary basketball player in the NBA lends his name to these great sneakers. In order for you to decide which one will suite you, we review10 of the best Air Jordans for 2017.
We have Reviewed the top 10 Best Jordans available to buy.
- Nike Jordan Men’s Air Jordans 7 Retro Basketball Shoe
- Nike Mens Air Jordan 13 Leather Basketball Shoe
- Nike Jordan Men’s Air Jordan 7 Retro Basketball Shoe
- Nike Jordan Men’s Air Jordan 8 Shoe
- Men’s Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” Shoes
- Nike Men’s Lebron XIII Jordans Shoe
- Jordan Mens Hydro 5 Slide Sandals
- Air Jordan 11 Men’s Shoes White & Metallic Gold
- Nike Men’s Air Jordan 3 Retro OG
- Nike Mens Air Jordan 13 “Black Cat” Shoes
We look at design, high or low top and we even throw in a Jordan sandal. We consider type of material used, type of sole and what features they have to make you stand out on and off the court. Inner and outer soles, uppers, details, and authenticity are things to consider when looking for your perfect Air Jordan.
Whether you are a young kid making your mark in basketball, heading for the NBA, or an older person reliving your glory days, there is an Air Jordan sneaker for you.
Can't Find What You're Looking For?View More Jordans
Buyers Guide Questions
Are Nike Shoes and Jordans two Different Names for the same Brand?
The Air Jordan is a part of Nike, they were endorsed and created for Michael Jordan when he played for the Chicago Bulls basketball team in the NBA. They were designed by Nike and the Air Jordan I was released to the public in 1985. In 1997 theyallowed the Jordan Brand to come into its own, so in effect, Nike and Jordan sneakers are not only two different names but two separate Brands, although both come out of the Nike family.
What are the Differences Between OG Jordans and Retro Jordans?
The simple answer to this question is that the OG Jordans are the original Air Jordan sneakers that have not been rereleased ever. The Retro Jordan seakers are those that have been rereleased. That is the basic difference, so lets look at Retro vs OG Jordans.
Michael Jordan retired in 2003, however the popularity of his shoes never diminished, even now they are still in great demand the world over. Even in 2017 when some of the Air Jordan sneakers have reached the ripe old age of 30+ they remain very popular. In fact Jordan shoes are the top ranking shoes in the world today and they not only sell sneakers but apparel, sandals and more.
The Retro Jordans are shoes that Michael wore while he was still playing for the Chicago Bulls, or classic Air Jordan sneakers that have been rereleased, sometimes more than once. Retro shoes have been slightly modified and then rereleased into the market. Modifications are done to the type of material used to make the sneaker and of course incorporating modern technology into the shoe giving it new life and renewing its popularity, especially with the younger market. The design however remains the same classic look it was originally released with. Many different models of the Air Jordan have been rereleased over the years, in fact entire models of Jordan basketball shoes have been Retrod. They are extremely popular and in some cases some of the models have been rereleased several times over. Nike selected the coolest Jordan sneakers over the last 30 years, and some of the greatesthave been resurrected by the Retro Jordan range.
OG Jordan, as we said, are the models that have never been rereleased onto the market at all. These are the classic Jordan sneakers that are all still exactly the same as when they were originally released. These shoes are called OG or originals. The Jordan 1 is an OG, and because they are over thirty years in age, they are one of the rarest Jordans of all time. People have paid up to $25000 for these rare OG Jordan. Some of the newer fans prefer the Retro’s because they are modernised in material and technology, however there are those who prefer the classic Air Jordan to the newer versions even in 2017 many years after Michael’s retirement from the NBA.
Whether you prefer the OG or the Retro, the Jordan remains a classic. Despite its age and in this modern time it has not lost its flavour amongst young and old alike.
Does Nike Still Own Jordans?
Jordan sneakers were inspired by the legendary Michael Jordan during his playing days in the NBA. The deal for Jordan line of basketball shoes was struck in 1984 and released to the public in 1985, and yes theystill do own Jordan. Air Jordan are and have always been part of the family. However in 1997 theyallowed Jordan to become a sub-brand. This means that for all intents and purposes the Jordan labelcame into its own while still staying in the family. Although Jordan are still very much part of Nike, they do not sport any of their logos and only have the Jumpman logo on them. The Air Jordan with the Swoosh are collectors items in 2017 not so long a time after the rebranding.
How to tell if Air Jordans are Real?
Air Jordans are one of the most popular shoes in the world. Needless to say they are often counterfeited the world over due to their popularity, in fact there are factories set up in foreign countries whose main manufacturing business is to counterfeit Jordan shoes. Some of the indicators to them being fake, are price, and quality. There are no cheap Jordan shoes on the market so price is a good indicator. Quality is a mainstay of the Jordan lableand this can be a good indicator if the shoe you are about to buy is fake.
So what can you look for to determine that you are buying an original, authentic Jordan? After all you do not want to fork out a couple of hundred dollars for a Jordan to find it is not worth the money you spent. You need to know for sure it is the genuine article before buying. Firstly know what shoe you are looking to buy, and if you are not sure what it should look like Google it, often you can find the shoes on Amazon to give you a good indication of what it should be like. Each Jordan has specific characteristics you can look out for, such as what labels appear on the shoe, release date etc so what all can you check for, even before seeing the shoe? We will list a few of them here, but the list is not exhaustive, to help you set your mind at ease before buying the Jordan of your dreams.
- Check the quality of the box Nike always package their shoes in a box with a logo on the lid and on and on the side of the box. The lid should fit tightly. The colour of the box itself will be the same all over even on the inside of the lid. Check the spelling and alignment of the box itself too, it should be a quality box with uniform texture and no errors in the brand logo.
- Labelling on the Box – There will be a modelnumber on the box, this is nine digits long as well as details on the name, size, colour combination and country of manufacture listed on the side of the box.
- The nine digit number on the shoe should match the one on the box. Quality of the shoe is also a clue as to authenticity, spelling errors and uneven stitching will be a sure sign you are about to buy a fake. The tail end of the Q in fabrique should always start inside the circle. These are specific to the Jordan Taxi 11s.
- There should be a production date on the label that will match the original production run. Just remember that if you are buying a Retro the production run date will be later than the original run.
- Check the attachment of the label, if it is misaligned or bumpy this could be an indicator that the shoe is fake.
- Check the labels on the shoe itself, are they were they are supposed to be? Are they properly aligned and do they have the right colour styling?
- Check the laces and shoelace tabs. Are they evenly spaced and exactly the same size. Does the logo appear in the right place on the tongue?
- Check the colour, is it one you have never seen before? It would be a good ideato Google the model you are about to purchase to see if that colour is found in that shoe.
- Check the patent leather on the shoe to determine the quality, as well as the overall quality of the workmanship on the shoe. If it is not up to standard, then there is a high likelihood that the shoe is fake. If the shoe has patent leather, then there will be two evenly spaced rows of stitching with high quality patent leather.
- Check the height of the heel of the shoe you are looking to purchase. Again Google if you are not sure what it should be.
- Check the back heel tab of the shoe, check that the number displayed is correct and in alignment with the shoe itself.
- Check the materials being used in the shoe itself and the sole of the shoe, if you are not certain what materials are used in that specific model then you will have to Google it.
- The pattern on the sole of the shoe should match the specific shoe you are looking to buy.
- Finally the overall stitching on the shoe should be of high quality. They should not appear squashed or two far apart but evenly spaced.
Also remember is you are buying your Air Jordan shoe whether it be Retro or OG online you should always be sure you are buying from a legitimate retailer such as Amazon. So do you checking and buy from reputable dealers and you should have no problem getting an authentic, classic OG or Retro Jordan shoe in no time.
Timeless quality and new modern styling come together in the Air Jordan sneaker. Looking for a sneaker that is bred on the courts of the NBA to perform and look great at the same time, then Air Jordan Sneakers are the ones you must get. New rereleased sneakers or Original release (OG’s) sneakers are all the rage and as popular as ever. It is an iconic brand that speaks of legendary prowess in the NBA, and classic style off the court.
When deciding which Jordan to choose you need to consider what you are going to use it for. Are you a player, or just a fan? Do you do a lot of walking on busy streets and need to get that comfort and traction you need to get where you are going? The Air Jordan range of sneakers have what you need. We reviewed the 10Best Jordan Sneakers for 2017 available on Amazon and we know that one of them is the right one for you.
A high quality, comfortable sneaker, and one of the greatestNike Jordans, the Nike Jordan Mens Air Jordan 7 Shoe is stylish and will make your court time pleasurable. With leather uppers and dynamic-fit inner sleeve, polyurethane footbed with phyon wrap you will not find a more comfortable shoe to get you through those hard games. The large-volume heel Air-Sole and great grip add to the great features of the shoe, making it our Top Pick.
A premium shoe for both looksand comfort. Let the traditional signature Jumpman is emblazoned on the tongue letting everybody know that you are wearing an authentic original Jordan. Lift your game to new heights with one of the topJordan sneakers, not only that, but this Michael Jordan 13 is also one of the coolest Jordan sneakers. With its cherry red and white colour the Nike Mens Air Jordan 13 “Cherry” gets the nod as our Premium Choice.
There are no cheap Jordan sneakers but the Nike Jordan Men’s Air Jordan 7 Shoe is one of the better priced Jordan sneakers around. This Air Jordon 7 Marvin the Martian sneaker is available in various different colours to match your taste. Because it is well priced does not mean it lacks in quality or flair. The dynamic-fit inner sleeve, solid rubber partial cupsole and triangular outsole pattern will give you a new level of comfort while also affording maximum grip on the court. Add to all of that the large-volume heel air-sole cushions your foot allowing you to get through