Best Floating Bluetooth Speakers for Superior Sound Quality
Best Levaiting and Floating Bluetooth Speakers with Amazing Looks and Features
Floating or levitating speakers are a recent new trend in the world of music that was first introduced in 2014. Ever since that time, these exceptional speakers have taken place of the regular portable Bluetooth speakers which were already on their way to be doomed.
If we take a few steps down the memory lane, we can recall how huge and bulky our sound systems used to be and taking them from one place to another was a pain. And not to forget they used to run on electricity. Back in that day, we couldn’t even imagine that one-day technology is going to gift us something like this which will blow our minds away.
And yet, here we are, surrounded by these ultra-modern, revolutionary speakers to completely rock our party lifestyle. If you are a genuine music & party lover and are thinking about getting one of these speakers then you are in luck, because we are going to present you a list of all the top quality floating Bluetooth speakers that are best in all aspects. So, what are you waiting for? – Scroll down and have a look.
Best Floating Bluetooth Speakers
|Picture||Best Floating Bluetooth Speakers Model||Brand||Price||Our Rating|
|Portable Wireless Floating Bluetooth Speaker||Ice||$$||5|
|World's first Levitating Bluetooth Speaker||OM Audio||$$||4.9|
|Portable Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Floating Bluetooth Speaker||Fineway||$$||4.8|
|JH-FD19 Levitating Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers||MUSIC ANGEL||$$||4.7|
|World's Only Auto Levitating Speaker with Subwoofer||Crazybaby||$$$||4.6|
|Floating Wireless SciFi Speaker||Wasserstien||$$||4.5|
|Portable Wireless Bluetooth Floating Levitating Speaker||MMSS||$$||4.5|
|CSBT-311-PNK Wireless Floating Sound 4.0 Bluetooth HD Speaker||Air 2||$$||4.4|
|MOXO-S-1 Levitating Bluetooth Floating Speaker with LED||POAO||$||4.3|
Table of Contents
- Best Floating Bluetooth Speakers
- 1. ICEORB Floating Bluetooth Speaker
- 2. OM/ONE – World’s First Levitating Bluetooth Speaker
- 3. Fineway Portable Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Floating Sound X-1 Levitating Bluetooth Speaker
- 4. Music Angel JH-FD19 Levitating Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers
- 5. Crazybaby L143 Mars Levitation Bluetooth Speaker
- 6. Wasserstein Levitating Bluetooth Speaker
- 7. MOXO X-1 P Floating Maglev Speaker
- 8. Air 2 CSBT-311-PNK Wireless Floating Sound 4.0 Bluetooth HD Speaker
- 9.POAO Portable Wireless Bluetooth Floating Speaker With LED Night
- Buying Guide – Best Floating Bluetooth Speakers
- How Do These Speakers Float and Work?
- Are They Really as Good as Much as They are Hyped About?
- Are these Speakers Heavy in Weight?
Buying Guide – Best Floating Bluetooth Speakers
Floating Bluetooth speakers are an amazing alternative to the usual and normal Bluetooth speakers. These devices are pretty unique and advanced in terms of technology.
Thankfully, these speakers have given you the liberty to take them anywhere and not feel bounded to use them indoors only. So whether you are going to throw a party or just want your alone time indulging in music, these amazing speakers will let you enjoy with so much ease.
It hasn’t been long since these floating speakers have hit the market, but as they came they just took the whole Bluetooth speakers’ market by storm and gained extreme popularity in just no time.
The online and original markets are flooded with these floating speakers so it can be a bit of a nuisance to choose one if you don’t have much expertise over these units. The speakers come in wide ranges in terms of price, features, and performance.
However, there is so much useful information about these speakers which if you are watchful of beforehand, can help you a great deal in making the best decision possible. But, worry not; we have come up with the complete relative information required to know all about these speakers.
So, just scroll down, keep reading, and enlighten yourselves.
If you are looking for something a little more private, take a look at our top 9 best noise cancelling headphones for travelling with.
Reasons for Buying Floating Bluetooth Speakers
For starters, you need to be aware of all the ways these speakers can be used. If you are passionate to get them already, then good for you but there can still be a number of its uses that you might not be conscious of already.
For first-time buyers, it is always a reason to worry when they are paying extra than usual for a newer sibling of something they have used before. You may have read and come across many reasons to get floating speakers but if you are still pondering about if they’ll be worth your money or not, then go through the below-mentioned reasons for getting these brilliant sound systems.
- These speakers carry a very elegant and state-of-the-art design which can easily grab everyone’s attention in the room of every present body.
- They are very handy and small in size and can be fitted anywhere without taking up much space.
- They are a perfect item for gifting to your techno junkie or party lover friends.
- These speakers offer a much superior quality of sound than usual portable and wireless speakers.
- Most of these floating speakers come with Zen effect feature which is great for doing any sort of meditation or Yoga at home.
- These speakers are remarkably easy to set up and operate.
- They have a very rapid charging time and you don’t have to keep them plugged in for hours.
- You can also use the orb of your levitating / floating speaker as a normal Bluetooth speaker if you want.
Shape & Design
Floating speakers come in many shapes and designs but the most popular one is the levitating orb design. So before making any decision, be clear on what kind of color and design you want your speaker to be. If you are not much bothered by their physical appearance, then you can simply go for the classic planet design.
However, if you find that design too advanced for you, then you can check out the ones which are more Zen-like and not so futuristic looking.
No matter how extraordinary the design is, but the main thing about a speaker is its sound system so that should be your top most priority. Try to get the speaker with a good and crisp audio quality; else you won’t be able to enjoy much. And if you want a superior and more impressive audio quality, select the one which has a subwoofer installed in it.
The best thing about Bluetooth speakers is their portability. How convenient it is for you that you don’t have to keep your speaker plugged in the whole time for power supply. Bluetooth speakers are best for outdoor places where you can’t usually have an access to power supply, like a poolside or beach or something. And as long as you stay there, you expect your speakers to keep running.
Therefore, battery life carries a critical importance in these devices. You wouldn’t want your speaker to run out of battery half way into the picnic and become a spoiler. To avoid these situations from happening, make sure that the speaker you are getting has longer battery life. To find it out, check out the product reviews, product description, and its ratings, as only the descriptions can be misleading. Furthermore, it is favorable to get a speaker that offers quick USB charging mode.
The most commonly reported complaint people have about a floating or levitating speaker is that it can be a little fiddly to handle its orb and to set it to the right place, and so it doesn’t end up floating. Usually, this is not much of an issue to be concerned about as it always takes some time in getting a hold to it.
However, if you are still confused about this issue and don’t want to waste your time in positioning the orb before you can enjoy the music, simply go for other shapes and designs which are easier to handle and can hold their balance on their own e.g. egg shape speakers.
Also, make sure the speaker you are getting takes minimum time in getting paired up to your phone or tablet or whatever gadget you’ve got.
There are many speakers that are compatible with either an Android or an iOS system. But, it is always better to pick the one that is compatible with both of them, so that if you ever need to change your phone from iOS to Android or vice versa, you don’t have to buy a whole new speaker as well.
And not to forget, the convenience you can have to use it with any device of your choice. The compatibility details can be checked in the product description.
Endurance and Durability
Floating Bluetooth speakers, as we discussed above as well, are pricey, so it may cost you a fortune buying one. Therefore, you need to make sure that the speaker you are selecting is durable and long lasting and is worth your investment. You can check for user reviews about their endurance abilities.
Sadly, many companies don’t use the finest quality materials for their construction, so it’s upon you to make sure your speaker is sturdy enough to endure a few falls without damage.
Rest all features aside, being a potential buyer you should take a look at the product’s overall performance before arriving at a decision. Do check for all the features that the speaker is offering including the option calling, playback of songs, ease of handling and management and so much more; the higher the options, the better the performance.
Last but certainly not the least is the product’s pricing. In comparison to any other form of speakers including regular Bluetooth and wireless systems, floating Bluetooth speakers cost much more than any of these. However, not all speakers are too pricey and out of reach for budget oriented people. There are a number of speakers which are made to target such audience.
The cheapest ones start from $70-$80 and can go all the way up to $300+. The manufacturers keep giving good discounts all around the year, so you can also wait for that time to get one of your choices. But since, theseare recently introduced products; their prices can’t be expected to drop down significantly anytime in near future.
Additional Factors to Keep in Mind
- Make sure the range of the speakers is high enough to connect your device from other rooms. The speakers usually come with a range of up to 300 feet.
- Sound range should also be high enough to be heard from a little bit distance.
- Make sure the battery life is at least 10 hours for a mediocre model and 20 hours if you are getting a high-end model
- The speaker you are choosing must support USB charging for more convenience.
- Always turn off all your phone notifications before pressing play so that your music doesn’t get interrupted by the message tunes or sounds of notifications.
- To get the best sound possible, keep the speaker and paired device at a place where no one can stand between them.
- Get a remote for volume adjustments and changing songs because touching the audio control tabs on the orb can make it lose its balance. However, if you are not willing to get a remote then get the speaker that supports music shuffling Apps, so you can do that easily from your phone.
- You can use this speaker for making out loud phone calls in case your smartphone’s speaker isn’t loud enough. Using the Bluetooth speaker, you can get a clear and crisp sound without much trouble.
- The battery life advertised by the manufacturers could be deceiving as they usually mention the maximum running time which may or may not be achieved using the least volume. So, make sure the speaker runs at least 5 hours without any interruption at a good volume.
- It’s better to go for a speaker that offers compatibility with online music Apps such as Google Play. It will help you playing a multitude of music if you don’t have much available in your smartphone’s storage.
How Do These Speakers Float and Work?
Floating Bluetooth speakers are pretty unique in terms of their shape. As their name suggests, they float in midair while playing the music. It’s such a mesmerizing thing to watch them play and it doesn’t look any less than a magic but it’s all just science and technology really.
These remarkable speakers normally use magnets for floating over or levitating above their bases and are powered by making use of the induction field technology. They are operated by using batteries and use wireless charging for more convenience.
These speakers use the technology of Bluetooth 4.0 for connectivity with all the Bluetooth compatible devices like smartphone, tablet or a laptop.
Floating Bluetooth speakers provide better sound than any other kind of wireless speakers and they produce a distortion free, smooth sound quality of 360 degrees which makes them ideal for parties.
They additionally come with built-in microphone abilities which let you answer your calls while keeping them connected to your phone.
Are They Really as Good as Much as They are Hyped About?
Floating speakers have been constantly gaining popularity ever since they have been introduced in the market and have undoubtedly overshadowed their previous relatives. So it isn’t much of a surprise to think what this glory is all about. There are various reasons that make them worthy of their popularity.
First off, they have an amazing and revolutionary appearance that makes them too pretty to look at. They are a never-seen-before invention of technology which is beyond people’s imagination. The first one of their kind had a planet like a shape which was widely recognized and immediately adopted by all the manufacturers worldwide.
And after that, many more beautiful and similar designs have hit the market and gained huge market share. The most eye-grabbing designs are the ones with colorful LED lights. And because of that, they gained fame as an interior decoration item as well.But for those of you, who do not approve of the planet like shape, you can get saucer shaped Zen designs which are ideal for meditating, another striking feature.
Another major reason for their hype is because of their sound quality which is way more impressive than the typical Bluetooth speakers. Since these speakers levitate in the air, they produce a loud and clear 360-degree sound effect.The higher-end speakers of this genre also come with sub-woofers which make astrikingquality sound.
Are these Speakers Heavy in Weight?
Considering the old school bulky speakers that we have all seen all our lives, it’s usually hard for people to imagine a good speaker to be light in weight. But since these speakers are floating speakers, you have to keep in mind that they are supposed to be lighter in weight.
They require a minimum of your physical strength to be carried and moved from one place to another easily which makes them pretty handy. The maximum weight that these speakers can have is around 1 Kilogram and not more than that.
Due to their minimum weight range, they are not too big either and hence do not take up much room and can be snuggly fit at any place of your choice.
Floating Bluetooth speakers are beautifully designed units which have revolutionized the way we all used to look at the speakers. They do not just offer great quality 3D sound but are also stunningly beautiful and pleasing to the eyes.
The spectacular orb design has all the qualities you look for in a good wireless speaker. Though there are plenty of options to choose from, but once you have educated yourself enough about the product, you can easily choose the one on basis of all information.
So all you party freaks out there, don’t wait any longer and get your hands on this amazing product to add more life to your parties. The above review will help you in understanding all the aspects related to floating Bluetooth speakers. And if you still require any sort of guidance, you can simply check this article on floating bluetooth speakers.
We wish you well in choosing the right one for you and we really hope that we were of some service to you.